In SAMAN TAJHIZ quality is everyone's responsibility.
   Saman Diagnistic Logo

Bone & Calcium metabolism Kits

Calcium is the fifth-most-abundant element mass-wise, as well as the most prevalent cation in the human body. A healthy adult body contains about 1 to 1.3 kg of calcium, and 99% of this is in a form of hydroxyapatite in the bone tissue. The remaining 1 percent of calcium is present in the extracellular fluid and soft tissues. Less than 1 percent of the calcium content of bones exist in the bone flui,d which exchanges freely with the extracellular matrix.
The most important regulator of extracellular calcium is 1, 25-dihydroxy vitamin D3 in the human body. This vitamin is stored in the form of 25-hydroxy vitamin D in the body. The deficiency of 25-hydroxy vitamin D in a significant percentage of the population makes it the most important index in calcium and bone metabolism.
Saman Tajhiz Noor is a leading supplier of high-quality bone and calcium metabolism kits all over the country.
•  Osteocalcin(1-43/49)
•  Anti-Ca SR IgG
•  Vitamin D
Unit 1, No. 15 - East 2nd Alley - Panjtan St.
Abshenasan Highway - Tehran - Iran

info@samantajhiz.com
+98 21 85518
Saman Tajhiz in social networks

             
All Right Reserved to Saman Tajhiz Noor

2009 - 2019
Top